National Human Rights Commission Library was established in 1994. The Library developed its collection from the angle of Human Rights and Literature on allied academic disciplines of Social Sciences and Law. Library has 27,416 documents and subscribed to 70 subject special Journals.
Library has staff strength of 6 professionals and other supporting staff.
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan Block-C,
GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi - 110023
Ph. No. 011-24663324
- Organizing, maintaining and delivering in-house Library services with the help of computer and allied equipments
- Functioning as NHRC Documentation Centre of Human Rights Information and its dissemination to users.
Maintaining on line database of Micro and Macro resources and share the same with other States Commissions and Commissions of other countries
- Members and Staff of the Commission.
- Research Scholars of Indian and foreign Universities may also use with prior permission of the competent Authority.
- Interns of Law School and Universities.
The Library is open from 9.30 am to 6 pm throughout the year except Saturdays/Sundays and Holidays.